1. charlay my little gentlemen prince puppy went to the vet for the very first time over the weekend. healthy as a ..dog. had to get one more little vaccine shot which made him squirm and done! little boy isn't so little anymore, weighing in at a whole 13lbs even.
2. i went on a date with my bestest lady friend last night. and i sort of felt like a mom, leaving the kid (charlie) at home with dad/babysitter (stone) and it felt pretty good!
3. poinsettias are almost as good as crape myrtles. aaaalmost! so winter has that going for it
4. we went to a little beer festival and if you know me. then you probably know Austin and you know he loves beer. he said he felt like charlie in the chocolate factory and had won the golden ticket. but really he just paid money for that ticket, but that is besides the point. he said going to a beer festival would be like me, Chelsea Coleen, going to a dog factory. a factory? so he still needed to work a little on that analogy. but it did make me laugh
5. next Friday i will officially be home for Christmas. like real home. Connecticut home. which hasn't happened since last Christmas. crazy
6. i finished the book my sisters keeper the other day. and oh my heart. it hurt. it was so good. and sad. and unpredictable. have you read? you really should. just don't see the movie. because i did after finishing book. and the movie, it was just terrible.
7. speaking of movies! there is this older-ish co-worker of mine, and he was telling us about how he watched this movie "where 12 districts send 2 kids into an arena to fight to death"........ um. you mean the Hunger Games??! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. he said he didn't like it. i cant even comment on that.
8. we made sure to watched the ACA's the other night. Mr Dustin Lynch was there presenting and we have to support my brothers boss. [hehe] i love everyone of those people.
9. it went from 70 lovely warm degrees in pretty Atlanta to 40! what! mother nature! noo!
10. i received a little German advent calender from a friend and it is the best. so neat! so foreign. and phew because i have been on advent calender look out for a while now, so i jut got lucky here
11. listing 12 things is harder than you think
12. today is the century's last repeating date! makes me sad! i love things like this, and now what do we have to celebrate next year! i guess 11/12/13? it won't be the same. we will miss you repeating dates xoxoxo