1. the bluff bar! stone and i first arrived in manomet late one wednesday night. as soon as we had our bags inside, dad said grab a beer! let's go to the bluff bar! and so we all enjoyed the night calmness by candle light. he likes to soak up every last bit of manomet in the summer [morning. day. night] and i love his love for this place
2. im one of those beach people layer-outers that are just so content and happy to read and sun. but, stone is one of those people that when he see's possible beach activities, he wants to do them! all of them! so we kayaked! [among a million other things] i think i probably read approximately 20 pages of my book the entire time [this has to be a new low] but you know what? i was okay with it!
3. blue, blue, blue skies. and a fun straw umbrella
4. the best part of waking up! french toast, coffee and one deeeelightful beachy view.
5. the boys scooped up by our beach neighbor friend! a friend of twenty-ish years! we first met him when we youngins and renting a little beach of a house right next to his on this very beach. and have stayed buddies ever since. when he heard Colin was making a quick 6 hour beach trip before his show that night, he boated on over to say hello!
6. family volleyballness. these people, they love it. i, not so much. i would really rather watch. but i gave it a try! and then retired. but stone! he fit right in, diving to make saves and all.
7. my favorites
8. dad's signs he created. all the places that are near and dear to our hearts! Atlanta (me!) Nashville (colin!) Avon (home!), Washington (cousins!) Cabo (favorite family friends!) etc, etc. its so clever, i love it.
9. the most delicious dinner appetizer by my one and only talented mother dear
10. theee prettiest sun of the set