...bridesmaid! when austin and i get married this september, i will have six really special beauties standing by my side! how i went about asking them was important to me. these girls have known austin and i from our very, very beginning days. from our first date to now and all the in-betweens. the most amazing [fun, hysterical, loving] group of friends [and family!] that i sure want there on the specialist of days, holding my hand and reeeeeally trying to keep the emotional chelsea from spilling all my happy tears beeefore i even walk out to meet my groomlove. so anyways! i love handmade gifts. i don't think there's anything that says your really important to me than spending time gathering/making/or putting together something with your own hands. so i knew i wanted to ask them in special type of way... the following little things i loved!
- ceramic container [from Michaels]
- spanish moss [hey, Michaels! thanks again]
- glittery nailpolish, just because its fun
- a little bottle of champagne
- ...my favorite little find! a little tea cup [which actually is a shot glass, ha! theee classiest way to sip their baby bottle of champ.]
- and most importantly! five will you be my bridesmaid cards[and one moh!] to spill my guts in. ;) [etsy has a lot!!]
... i asked, they said yes! and we all lived happily ever after.